Friday, January 29, 2010

Online Bank For Minors Is It Possible To Have A Bank Of America Online Banking Account For A Minor?

Is it possible to have a bank of america online banking account for a minor? - online bank for minors

I'm underage and I wonder if I my own bank account online as I would. If I have purchased something or need to know what the balance on my account, I ask my parents to your online account to see. My bank account linked to my parents because I do a little, but it's possible that I am my own bank account online, so that the balance of my expenses and I can check without my parents to check with your online bank account without any control or have their own accounts?

1 comment:

Ed Atun said...

If you have a Social Security number, I think you can have your own account. Contracts with minors are voidable by the minor. This means that your opinion can change at any time ... Fear makes a bank. Log in and not tell them your age and see if you can open an account. /

Post a Comment