Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Einstein Mobile Can Anyone Help With A "baby" Yard Sale Pricing? Please & Thanks...?

Can anyone help with a "baby" yard sale pricing? Please & Thanks...? - baby einstein mobile

Hello to all. I finally cleaned the things my little son. The point is that most are nothing new in new condition, and many names in the fashion industry. In addition, as many new elements, such as gorillas, swings, etc. Is it too much for 75% of the original price request? All are as good as new. All clothing is new or has not paid has been used only once. I have two goalkeepers (new $ 35-39 each), was one of the Baby Einstein mobile $ 35, and other major brand names. I went shopping crazy, but you do not want to do all the work for a flea market when I get feedback of what happened. If I wanted only her time off, I want to make a donation, instead of making all the time, things less than 25 cents. Please let me know that your own label for flea markets. And yes, I want to pay the price I mark things for me. I have a lot of points under a dollar and free products are still in excellent condition. Thank you in advance what the court has de-Salers. I need your help.

3 comments:

pink_keg said...

I think that is 50% right to sell the good fortune to your stuff!

pink_keg said...

I think that is 50% right to sell the good fortune to your stuff!

Heather Y said...

If the clothes still price tags may be imposed only when new without tags. As for clothing sales in the current project, the people are very cheap. You do not want the people you get a bonus or "no high opinion of their stuff" attitude and do not bother to offer. Most people expect that the clothes are in the price range of $ 3 or less, but you may be able to have as much as $ 7 for things to get the price tags to their original height.

How things for your baby, think you can ask for more. It is rarely for sale in stores (like the clothes, found regularly in 75% off the original price, in contrast), so I think it can 60-70% of new value, depending on the condition. When I was looking for a Jumperoo, was pleased, even for 80% of that was sold in the store, but it was more if I had to buy a new one.

Post a Comment