Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cataract Glasses For Cataract Surgery, Would You Choose Perfect Reading Vision And Need Glasses For Driving, Or The Other Way?

For cataract surgery, would you choose perfect reading vision and need glasses for driving, or the other way? - cataract glasses

I am 63 years old, and I am so in one month is not exceeded. My doctor told me the election, but the glasses are necessary anyway, because I am very nearsighted. Curious about the experiences of others, and options. I have a lot of work and the use of a computer, so I leaned towards achieving the goals that my vision of a near-perfect, and after going to wear glasses and see the distance.

4 comments:

Doc Rick said...

Select 95% of patients to be able to see the drive and watch TV without glasses. If the implants are set to read, then you need glasses to see the rest go, walking, television, car, golf, tennis. People who pay for myopic LASIK
Reduction of glasses, why do you creat this situation?

TEK33 said...

Normally, the lens implant doctor is used, the patient is close to 20/20 without glasses as possible. Many still need reading glasses. A new type of implant, called restoration, could be good distance vision and near. 80% of patients receiving this implant to the desired results. This can take up to 6 months for the brain to adjust the target. You will probably cost more out of pocket because insurance only the standard implants.

Pandora said...

Well this is the first you can choose ... My parents have undergone cataract surgery, from which to replace what I understand to the lens, and none of them wear glasses for distance for more accurate reading. They had the choice. but since you say that the choice I would choose the need for reading glasses too.

shygirl9... said...

The first of them.

Post a Comment