Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mail Order Pharmacy Conflict Conflict Of Interest Involving My Prescription Insurance Company Also Being A Retail Mail Order Pharmacy?

Conflict of Interest involving my Prescription Insurance Company also being a retail mail order pharmacy? - mail order pharmacy conflict

To my surprise, I paid a penalty of 26,00 for my insurance company to collect my medication last night. In recent months, had only paid 17.00 at my local pharmacy. It seems certain, MEDCO is also a supplier of drugs. I can not get the pill in a pharmacy 3 times before I am charged a "penalty" for not using the mail-order pharmacy. Does not that sound wrong to you too?
I have the e-mail before. Yes, it was cheaper, but it was a big nuisance. My pills were 3 weeks after sending in the script. There was an error in the billing and next month too late, my wine or 2 weeks. I prefer my script to my pharmacy, friendly and full use of my medication. Now I pay the insurance of a "punishment"?
There must be a law on conflicts of interest implicit here! What opportunities are there for the Americans that our freedom of choice remains without punishment?

4 comments:

sarah314 said...

His employer has to plan a decision for an e-mail to the enforceability. (Assuming you have coverage through their workplace or the employment of spouses.)

Medco has a variety of prescription drug plans available, not all of these plans, the mandatory mail order. There is an option that your employer of choice to control the amount of insurance premiums.

There is no conflict of interest on behalf of Medco. The group of companies could easily be a drug plan when you can go to the pharmacy for all the rules have chosen. (If they were willing to pay the difference in the premiums of course.)

So, if you do not e-mail, telephone, personal and social services representatives complained to the work. His Secretary / Office received from services, has control over this - Medco is merely the administration of the option, if chosen by the employer to buy.

If your HR and benefits department shall submit amendments next year is another story, of course. I suppose if enough people complaints that haveWe believe ... but you should be aware that the premiums would lead to a change.

Anyway, you have to determine, for the profit of the year. If your employer decides to change something, would have to negotiate with Medco and its application to profit next year.

Sorry.

sgtsweet... said...

You can not have the resources as provided by the terms of use when you signed the policy. Do not let the choice, they ate only discouraged by a penalty.

I'm not saying that I disagree with you that there is a load of crap, but there is a risk that few things you can do behind the changing insurance.

Barry auh2o said...

No conflict in the law. It is simply cheaper, if they take place via e-mail from a local pharmacy.
What they like and what I do is two things.

mbrcatz said...

Regardless of whether or not is not good, but most such plans. For maintenance drugs, I would like to 90 days at a time and are increasingly co-payment if they fail to do so.

I doubt that there is a conflict of interest "here.

Choice is to pay out of pocket. You do not get both, the choice of providers, and pay for someone else. Sorry. As an American, you can compare and choose a different drug plan. Or pay cash. Or do something of maintenance for drugs.

Post a Comment