Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cdrw Dvd How Do I Go About Purchasing A New Cdrw/dvd Drive?

How do I go about purchasing a new cdrw/dvd drive? - cdrw dvd

I have my Gateway laptop a few weeks ago, and now I have to replace my CDRW / DVD. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and it did not work .. In the search for a new drive my needs, there is no specific system requirements, or that a CD-RW / DVD drive to work? Are they really expensive and difficult to install? I need as much information as possible. Thanks

4 comments:

Quagmeye... said...

Just go to Best Buy and Geek Squad have set a new one in.

Quagmeye... said...

Just go to Best Buy and Geek Squad have set a new one in.

Carling said...

depending on where you live, Wal-Mart an HP Light Scribe DVD-RW Dual-density worthy of looking around $ 80.00

acklan said...

If you try to connect the device May in connection with the bad connection could call on the motherboard. A DVD-RW drive for a laptop of $ 50 for a used one time on eBay for $ 200 + to run for the replacement of OEM. You can always in a CD-ROM, $ 30 in the notebook and then a $ 100 USB DVD-RW.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GATEWAY-MX6436GZ-LAP ...

Post a Comment