Friday, January 8, 2010

Gazebo Lights How Can I Decorate My Gazebo?

How can I decorate my gazebo? - gazebo lights

I bought a stand for my deck to protect from sun and insects. I have big boys sandbox beneath him, an outdoor bar and 4 bar stools. I wonder how to decorate a simple but elegant. Needs for children and wind suitable. I thought maybe the lights and fake vines wrapped around the metal frame of the vehicle ...

Here is a photo of the roundabout:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=pr ...

2 comments:

Lin s said...

I would definitely use the lights. For the sake of entertainment that you use silk plants. You would not believe how real it seems. They even cacti and succulents that resemble reality and non-irrigated.

Kit said...

I think morning glory is always on the side very nice. can be purple and blue and pink, if it is sufficiently clear.

Post a Comment