Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Canon Will My Generic Lenses For My Canon AF Work On A New Digital Body?

Will my generic lenses for my canon AF work on a new digital body? - new canon

OK, now a Canon Elan 7th for camera lenses .. but no Canon lenses. include manufacturers such as Sigma, Tameron, etc.. I read that the canons autofocus lenses work on the body of the new digital cameras (I'm trying to get a 20D), but never anything about non-MFG-lenses. Who knows if it works as well or is this not a clear answer?

Thank you!

1 comment:

j_acuff said...

There is no clear answer. In general, most of them, or can be used. However, no third party support Canon lenses, leaving manufacturers Rechip lenses and a lens, it does not work with the new authorities. Go ahead and use the 20D, and if the lens does not work, please contact the respective manufacturers and are offered for the processing of the lens with the new body work. Since the 20D has for several years, you can search to see if there are any known issues with the inability of a particular target, are the third and 20D.

Unfortunately, there is a price we must sometimes pay for a third goal of the procedure. Physically mounted on the machine without problems, but electronic communication can take place until the mountain is by reverse engineering license Canon (at least I) EF specifications.

Post a Comment