Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free License Template Torrent I Want To Make Changes To A Free Website Layout Under Cc?

I want to make changes to a free website layout under cc? - free license template torrent

If someone has a website created and designed to provide free templates for other shows but in the format of the footnote, that the free model designed and also shows the work under CC license would be good if I just wanted to make some design changes ? CC debts and keep the foot as well as the layout further, which may contain additional information on my website. I would also like an extra note below the advertising space. This means that you must move the original loan of a few cc of the page. Please help because no problems turning it into something that is offered for free? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment