Saturday, February 13, 2010

Girl On Girl Wedgie Action Poor Choice In Undies? Wedgies At Cross Country?

Poor choice in undies? wedgies at Cross Country? - girl on girl wedgie action

Is it really so bad to have around the waist? I go into the practice of cross-country last week and today I have changed with the other girls in the locker room and I think my Hanes their bikinis were a little bit. When the girls were in action. A wedgie as high on the back!

Now I love Hanes wedgie because of its free nature. It helps me a lot when I'm running. FTL and Hanes is my favorite brand, and I hate thongs. But today, everything that I have become wedgie and told me they will do it again tomorrow! Shame on you for so many boys. Atomic Wedgie I have ever been, but I hurt ur bum panties!

What should I do?

1 comment:

Jori said...

You can always have a tank top and that under his shirt and put it in his pants for all to see. Let the people grow up to be and leave him alone.

J

Post a Comment